Company: SCA Health
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Supports the operation and integrity of the communication
networks by installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining network
hardware, software, and data communication equipment including
providing system maintenance, repair, and administrative functions
for network devices. Assists the Helpdesk as an escalation point
for the basic troubleshooting of network and communication
- Receives and troubleshoots Network escalations from Helpdesk
and Applications teams.
- Configures and installs network routers, switches, firewalls,
access points, infrastructure cabling, and Windows-based
workstations and servers (including MS Exchange, Active Directory,
and Group Policies).
- Supports, monitors, tests, and troubleshoots hardware and
- Provides end-user support and training for all LAN-based
applications including VOIP.
- Monitors and maintains backup systems.
- Manages and supports workstations running Windows 7/10 in an
Active Directory Domain.
- Installs and maintains various remote connectivity
- Creates Add/Move/Change Workflow tickets and monitor to
- Records, tracks, and documents the service desk request
problem-solving process in the ticketing system, including all
successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions are taken,
through to final resolution.
- Develops and maintains documentation and training related all
- Uses diagnostic tools to identify and diagnose network status
- Conducts network monitoring equipment installation and
preventive maintenance activities.
- Resolves network issues involving power, network hardware, and
software, lines, modems, and terminals.
- Manages vendor support tickets system for issue tracking.
- Performs other duties as required.
- At least 4 years of IT experience working on computer networks
and solutions with routing and switching focuses on supporting
- CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+ certifications required,
or ability to obtain within six months of hire.
- Associates Degree in Networking Technology or related field
- Cisco Certified Technician (CCT) certification is
Indian Preference and Equal Employment Opportunity
SCAHC gives preference in hiring to San Carlos Apache Tribal
members and other Native Americans in accordance with the San
Carlos Apache Tribe's Tribal Preference Policy, as set forth in
Section 402 of the Tribe's Human Resources Department Policies and
Procedures Manual. Otherwise SCAHC does not discriminate in any way
to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise
adversely affect him/her because of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, citizenship, veteran status, military or uniformed
services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and
regulations. In addition, SCAHC complies with all applicable
federal, and Tribal laws governing nondiscrimination in
Keywords: SCA Health, Mesa , Network Analyst, Other , Peridot, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!