Producer Help Desk Development Program - Phoenix, AZ
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Here's how to go from hitting the books to changing the world.
Begin your career at UnitedHealth Group and you'll get an
opportunity to do something extraordinary with your first job out
of college.-- Make a real difference by being part of a company
that helps 85 million people live healthier lives.-- Change the
landscape of health care forever.-- Leave the world a better place
than we found it. Such aspirations attract a certain type of person
- Talented, Brilliant, Compassionate & Driven.-- You'll find these
people everywhere you turn here.-- You'll also find a world of
career options fueled by your performance and limited only by
imagination.-- Start here and start doing your life's best work.
Consider the influence you can have on the quality of care for
millions of people.-- Now, enhance that success with enthusiasm you
can really feel. --Great sales are the result of a strong purpose,
conviction and pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth
Group offers a portfolio of products through two distinct
platforms: United HealthCare (health benefits) and Optum (health
services).-- At United HealthCare Medicare & Retirement, we serve
the fastest growing segment of our nation's population - 50 and
older.-- And we're doing it with an intense amount of dedication.--
Up for the challenge of a lifetime?-- Join a team of the best and
the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the
health and quality of life of our 9 million customers.-- You'll
find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we
work together to strengthen our health care system. We offer a
growth-based culture with extraordinary opportunities and succeed
by staying true to our mission to make health care work effectively
and efficiently for seniors. -- **This is a full-time position and
will be available starting June 2022** **UnitedHealth Group is not
able to offer relocation assistance for this position**--
**UnitedHealth Group is not able to offer work visa sponsorship now
or in the future for this position** -- Program features:
- Participate in a Sales Support / Operations Development Program
that will accelerate your career with a company that will help you
learn new skills and foster your continued growth.
- Collaborate with experienced professionals, mentors, and
- Build relationships within a close-knit community of peers
involved in the development program to expand your network.
- Development program is curriculum based and structured.--
- 18-month Development Program that will provide a structured
curriculum and on-the-job sessions that will expose you to broad
skills, tools, and functional departments within the Sales &
Distribution Organization.-- Approximately 25% of time will be
dedicated to structured learning that will afford you the
- Gain company and industry knowledge.
- Enhance communication and presentation skills.
- Review reporting practices and utilize analytical skills.
- Learn and understand different work styles.
- Formalize individual development plans.
- Learn and live our corporate culture and values.
- Access a very comprehensive repository of online
self-development tools and resources.
- Handling inbound phone calls professionally, providing a
distinctive and personal Sales Support Experience.
- Research and resolve Sales Agent's questions relating to:
- Sales tools, materials, and product information
- How to use self-service tools to trouble-shoot systems
- Member concerns
- Medicaid verification
- Application status and eligibility
- Onboarding and certification process
- Commission questions Program Specific Developmental Projects:
- As participants master their primary role, leadership will look
to identify and leverage the participant's strengths for special
business critical projects.-- Special projects may include but are
not limited to the following:
- Outbound Sales Support Campaigns
- Reporting and Analytics
- Process Improvement
- Digital Development
- Coordination of Employee Engagement Activities -- You'll be
rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that
will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to
succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles
you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:--
- Currently in final year of obtaining a Bachelor's degree (or
obtained degree no longer than 24 months prior to position start
date, from an accredited college/university).-- Bachelor's Degree
must be obtained prior to start of employment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company
sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work
authorization (F-1 students with practical training and candidates
requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not be considered).
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this
role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and
local regulations as well as all client requirements and will
obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure
compliance. Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous work or volunteer experience in sales, customer
service, health care, or health insurance
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA -- UnitedHealth Group requires all
new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination
status. -- Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in
health care. And we are the largest business in the nation
dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up
for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the
brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health
and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a
wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work
together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's
time to do your life's best work.(sm) -- -- Diversity creates a
healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. ---- UnitedHealth Group is a
drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test
before beginning employment. -- Keywords: Producer Help Desk
Development Program, Phoenix, AZ
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Mesa , Producer Help Desk Development Program - Phoenix, AZ, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!