Area Maintenance Supervisor
Company: CELTIC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Posted on: November 18, 2021
We are seeking an Area Maintenance Supervisor to help oversee
10-12 communities ranging from 30 to 200 units.Essential
- Ensures Property maintenance operations are efficiently, and
cost effectively administered.
- Supports the development of short- and long-term plans
associated with property maintenance and service operations
including short- and long-term budget projections.
- Sources and arranges third party services of maintenance
contractors, suppliers, vendors, etc.
- Negotiates and resolves vendor claims. Conducts periodic
inspections of facilities, assesses problems and needs, and
implements improvements in operations as appropriate.
- Communicates property Maintenance and capital needs to
management and ensures maintenance and capital needs are
- Ensures properties meet the requirements of all agencies
related to affordable housing including REAC and other property
- Respond to property emergencies, or potential emergencies
including fires, natural disasters, or other emergency
- Support the development and execution of a planned preventative
maintenance programs, developing site specific schedules for
replacement/repair of existing assets, and an effective outsourcing
program for contracted services.
- Administers policies and procedures.
- Conducts periodic reviews of existing policies and procedures
to ensure maximum efficiency. - This position does not have
supervisory responsibilities.QualificationsSkills and Experience:
Strong working knowledge of, building mechanical/HVAC/automation
systems, energy conservation, program management processes and
procedures. Minimum of 3 years of multi-site Service Manager
experience. Must have a valid driver's license.Physical Demands:
Ability to travel to multiple locations within a geographic
area.Your Health Plans:
- Flexible Spending AccountsYour Work Life Balance:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid HolidaysPLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
> Apply For This JobJob Type: Full-timePay: $62,000.00 -
$63,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- On callEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)Language:
- Spanish (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Required)Work Location: Multiple
Keywords: CELTIC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, Mesa , Area Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!