Posted on: November 18, 2021
A Server with Oreganos is a helpful food server with a passion
for warm hospitality, tasty food and fast service. In this role,
you will be responsible for upholding the Oregano's culture,
managing sales transactions, promoting special offers, answering
questions (of our team and our Guests) and - overall - enhancing
Guest satisfaction as we safely transition back to "precedented
times!" This position wears multiple "hats" and is also an
excellent stepping stone into bartending.Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional service during each shift, making every
visit feel like a special occasion.
- Accurately record food and drink orders, run food, tally bills,
replenish supplies, and more.
- Establish lasting relationships with our Guests (i.e. greet
regulars by name and always say "hello," "thank you" and
- Perform side work at the start, throughout, and end of each
shift as required.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities according to the
written General Standards of Conduct and Guidelines and
Responsibilities in the Oregano's Team Member Handbook.
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or
- Bring good vibes every day and embrace our team-centric motto
of "Everybody's job is Everybody's job!"
- Communicate clearly and concisely with Team Members and
- Give 100%, 100% of the time and expect the same from your
Team.Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Valid state accredited food safety and alcohol compliance
certifications. (We will help you obtain these if you do not
already have them!)
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and
- Ability to work well (and multitask) under pressure - this
helps with those tips!
- Cash-handling and restaurant POS system experience is a
- Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
- Ability to balance and move up to 50 pounds for distances of up
to 50 feet.
- Ability to hear Team Members and Guests in a loud work
environment.Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.Oreganos is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify
Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its
Keywords: Oreganos, Mesa , Server, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!