Franchise Operations Specialist -
Company: Great Clips
Posted on: November 18, 2021
This position is responsible for monitoring and documenting
compliance with the delivery of Great Clips operating system and
the brand within the salons. Provides coaching to salon managers
and franchisees to improve salon performance. Builds relationships
and makes connections with salon managers, franchisees and across
internal departments that are focused on providing the best
possible customer experience in order to grow their business.
Create a partnership of mutual respect with the franchisee and
manager that aligns the goals of the organization with Great Clips
operating system, business model, and brand delivery On your
journey, your daily responsibilities will include the skill sets
- Completes salon audits using appropriate Great Clips tools and
resources to ensure salons are operating within Great Clips
operational and facility standards.
- Provides coaching and development for salon managers to ensure
they are receiving specific feedback about salon performance and
have access to the resources to support continued growth of the
- Consults with franchises and other Great Clips, Inc. staff to
influence improved performance and growth for each salon and
- Manages assigned market budgets throughout the year to ensure
expenses and net salon goals are met.
- Builds trust with franchisees as a way to influence positive
growth within their organization.
- Motivate large groups of salon managers and franchisees with
engaging public speaking skills.
- Ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from
franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
Experience in leadership, management and influencing others, with a
willingness to learn and grow. Self-driven to accomplish tasks
within a targeted timeline while working within a team support
- Knowledge and support of the Great Clips technical and operating
systems; ability to explain the rationale and foundation for the
- Ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively both
verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule including evenings
and weekends is required.
- Knowledge of and skill in using application software including
Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet functionality.
- Knowledge of retail operations, including real estate,
construction, marketing, training, and operations.
- Skill of helping individuals to understand problems, goals, and
various courses of action.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds is required.
- 2 years post high school business or equivalent education and 4
years of salon/retail management experience is required.
Your Work Environment
This is remote/field position in which you will work a flexible
schedule from home office traveling up to 40 % of the time.
- Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build
Using a Thoughtful Approach
- Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility,
think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
- Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance,
communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs,
a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that
set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and
aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you
along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will
create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear
about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners
alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that
we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have
an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our
differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we
listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we
exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a
competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong
position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to
look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States
and Canada, Great Clips is the world's largest haircutting salon
brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our
salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer
activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what
Keywords: Great Clips, Mesa , Franchise Operations Specialist -, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!