Front Desk Associate
Company: Camp Bow Wow Dobson Ranch Mesa
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for hard-working, dog-loving people to join our
pack and help us create a fun and safe environment for dogs. Camp
Bow Wow is a Premier Doggy Day and Overnight Camp that provides a
fun, safe and upscale environment for dogs to play, romp and
receive lots of love and attention! We provide doggy day camp for
clients wishing to drop their dogs off in the morning and pick them
up in the evening, as well as overnight boarding for travelers. We
are looking for part-time Front of House Associates that have a
genuine love of dogs, are energetic, enthusiastic, hardworking and
reliable team players and that will help aide in our social media
presence and assist with events.. Camp Bow Wow cares for dogs 365
days a year including Saturdays, Sundays, and every holiday.
Candidates must be able to work during hours of operation. Must
live in proximity to MESA location.General Purpose of Job:
Supervising and ensuring the safety of customers' dogs and
maintaining a clean and fun environment. At Camp Bow Wow Mesa, we
are a bunch of dog people who are making the lives of pet parents
easier and dogs happier.
- Must be a team player with a PAWsitive attitude.
- Customer service oriented
- Adhere to mandatory standards of operations, policies and
procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which
make up the essential functions of the job.
- Evaluate dog behavior, reactions, and interactions with other
dogs to complete the initial dog screening evaluations, also called
- Greeting all pet parents and dogs.
- Checking in and out dogs.
- Keeping the Booking Calendar up to date
- Front desk administrative duties of data entry, computer
maintenance, phone calls, filing and updating client
- Scheduling and confirming appointments and reservations,
including no-show interviews
- Promote and Sell baths, day care and boarding packages
- Cleaning throughout front and back areas.
- MAINTAINING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT!
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Be active and attentive to dogs and pet parents at all
- FOH inventory
- Signing for delivered boxes for Camp Bow Wow and making sure
orders are correct when received
- Make sure all dogs have D-tail cards
- Make sure all interviews info is filled out and confirmed
- Help with events onsite and offsite.
- Perform janitorial duties: restocking supplies, taking out the
trash and basic kennel maintenance.
- Attend additional training as management deems
- High School diploma or equivalent.Caring for our furry friends
can be very rewarding and this position has lots of room for
growth.Job Type: Part-time must be available mornings and weekends/
Hours will vary with business needs.Salary: Starting $12.15 to
$12.50 /hour with performance based increases
- Working days:
- SundayHours per week:
- 30-40Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $12.15 - $12.50 per
- Employee discountSchedule:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- TipsCOVID-19 considerations:*Masks are optional if
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Camp Bow Wow Dobson Ranch Mesa, Mesa , Front Desk Associate, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!