Security Operations Center Officer
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Allied Universal -, we continue to build an inclusive, Be
Phenomenal - culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a
diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied
Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We
take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior
leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts,
perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal
career with Allied Universal - today!NEW EMPLOYEE SIGN ON BONUS!!!
$1,000With an active AZ Guard Card Pay Rate: 18.04Hiring Now!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the
position for a Security Operations Center Officer (SOC). For all
full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage,
life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee
assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also
offer part-time and flexible schedules! A Security Operations
Center Officer is very important to the safety and security of our
clients ' facilities. A Security Operations Center Officer allows
us to accomplish our company 's core purpose, which is -to serve,
secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities -.
The SOC security officer will be a key contributor to the security
operations team in the event of a crisis situation that would
threaten the safe and secure business operations. This could
include, but is not limited to: natural disasters, workplace
violence, facility emergencies, fire and issues of serious injury
or illness. QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years
- Possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public in a professional and effective
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws
and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance
with all federal, state, and local laws
- Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver 's License with
at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no
major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in
last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24
months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company
policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Monitors closed circuit television systems and alarms
- Monitors and operates facility computers systems regularly, as
- Display exceptional customer service and communication
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative,
wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly
- Answer phones and greets guests and employees
- Handle security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
Contact Emergency Services, such as EMT, Fire Dept., etc.
- Participates in industry specific security/safety training
programs to offer our clients the best trained officers at their
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of
timeAllied Universal - provides unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to people and businesses within our local communities,
and is North America 's leading security services provider. Allied
Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows
clients to focus on their core business. For more information: . We
proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200
companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one
million military veterans.
Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, Mesa , Security Operations Center Officer, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!