DSP for Mesa Group Home - Day and Evenings positions Available
Company: Guild Care Group LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionPosition Benefits Offered:
- Starting pay $14 - if experienced with required
- Payday is bi-monthly, paid out on the 16th and 30/31st of each
month. If on holiday or weekend, you are paid the business day
- Sign on bonus - maximum of $200 received. Individuals will
receive $25 at end of each work week for first 8 weeks of
employment which totals $200.
- Medical/Vision/Dental - available to Full Time Employees after
2nd full month of employment
- 401K after 6th month of employment
- Earned Paid Sick Time, up to 40hrs per year.
- Employee Housing - Available after 12 months of employment
- Referral bonus program
- Shifts now hiring for - Days 6am - 2pm, Evenings 2pm - 10pm,
and double weekends available.
- Schedules - Everyone gets a set schedule, and if Full Time, you
will be working alternating weekends (full weekend on, followed by
full weekend off). We do not offer any Mon-Fri only
schedules.Direct Support Professional Responsibilities - Group
- Providing direct care service and support to group home
- Assisting members when needed with personal hygiene, meal time
assistance, dental care, medical monitoring, and household
- Modeling appropriate social behavior and positive use of free
time with recreational activity, both in the home and
- Redirecting behaviors as needed.
- Promoting and ensuring a safe environment for members.
- Transporting members to and from the home, appointments, day
programs, school, etc. as needed using the assigned group home
vehicle.PM21POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Required Qualifications for a
Direct Support Professional:
- Must be able to pass a level 1 fingerprint clearance background
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Driving is required for most group home positions. You must
have a valid AZ driver's license with at least one year of driving
history. A current 39-month motor vehicle report will be obtained
to ensure that your driving history meets our insurance eligibility
- Must be able to commute to one of our job sites in; Mesa,
Gilbert, Phoenix or Scottsdale. We have positions available in each
- Previous experience within the group home setting, HCBS
programs, or DDD highly preferred. FULL-TIME/PART-TIME:
Full-TimeSHIFT: Various ShiftsTAGS: caregiver, DSP, DCW, Direct
Care Worker, Direct Support Professional, BHT, Behavior Health
TechnicianNUMBER OF OPENINGS: 6ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: Guild Care
Group LLC is a contracted vendor with AZ DES/DDD to provide
residential group home and home care services to its clients (known
as members), and is licensed by the Department of Health.Our
mission is to provide safe, healthy and active homes to the young
individual that has a developmental disability. Our homes are not
only safe and clean, but are a healthy, happy and productive
environment where each individual thrives and their quality of life
is visible. We encourage our members to actively participate in
their home as we strive to socially include them in the community
of their choosing.EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Guild Care Group LLC, Mesa , DSP for Mesa Group Home - Day and Evenings positions Available, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!