Sr Systems Admin
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As an Office 365 Administrator you work with the Office 365 Tenant
Service Owner to manage and operate our commercial, GCC-High and
Multi-Geo environment globally. You will work closely with service
owners for Teams, SharePoint, Exchange, and cyber security to
assure a healthy and secure environment. You love using technology
and automation to go faster, do more with less and assure a high
degree of quality.
- Support Office 365 core services from a tenant perspective, such
as: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Office 365
Groups, Power Platform, Office ProPlus, and OneDrive for Business
in collaboration with the respective service owners.
- Manage all aspects of Microsoft 365 licensing including
automation, annual true-ups, coordination with other service owners
as well as sourcing.
- Enable and support service owners on the Office 365 platform in
regard to proof of concepts, pilots as well as "lighthouse"
projects allowing Honeywell to shape future Microsoft
YOU MUST HAVE
- US Citizenship due to contractual obligations
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or technical
- 3 years' experience managing a large Office 365 environment.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft 365 product licensing,
optimization, and true up process.
- Extensive experiencing working with Microsoft Azure and Azure
- Good understanding of PowerShell scripting and automation
- Experience operating Microsoft 365 automation services such as
Cayosoft, CoreView, AvePoint, ForgeRock etc.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility + Security, Intune,
Compliance Center, eDiscovery, Azure Information Protection (AIP)
as well as Conditional Access Policies and Data Loss Prevention
- Technical writing and documentation skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving
JOB ID: HRD167623
Category: Information Technology
Location: 855 S Mint St,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Mesa , Sr Systems Admin, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!