Security Officer - Mall Security Guard
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Security Officer - Now Hiring!
$500 sign-on bonus ($250 after 30 days and $250 after 90 days of
employment) if you have an active AZ guard license.
Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!
GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to
access your pay on day 1 of work.
If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expensesYou've got the right skills. What you
need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree,
and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Shopping Mall Security Guard.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Phoenix, Arizona.
Compensation: $16 /hour
$500 Sign on Bonus with Active Guard Card License!
- Saturday/Sunday: 7am to 7pm & Monday/Tuesday 3pm to 11pm (40
hours)About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have an Arizona Guard Card license
If you want a real career opportunity where you're part of a
dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us
out. We're a global organization that embraces our cultural
diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing
ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of
room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your future
with us today.
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Mesa , Security Officer - Mall Security Guard, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!