Supplier Quality Specialist
Posted on: June 24, 2022
12 Months contract (On call 20-32 hours/week)Description:
- Leads audits and assessments of complex supplier''s systems,
processes and products.
- Documents and reports audit and assessment results. Delegates
product acceptance responsibility to suppliers.
- Assesses capability and capacity of suppliers to perform
current or potential future work.
- Provides education and coaching on quality systems, regulatory
compliance issues and company initiatives.
- Develop training materials and other resources to support
improvements in supplier performance and productivity.Required
- Understanding of Part Manufacturing
- Supplier quality knowledge,
- Supplier contract knowledge
- Supplier audit experience
- Supplier qualification experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Sheet metal, composite, machining, aircraft assessment
- Aviation experience is a big plus
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
Keywords: Confidential, Mesa , Supplier Quality Specialist, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!