PEDIATRIC HOMECARE - Speech Language Pathologist -CFY-
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- ST- Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to
pediatric patients with speech/communication, language, hearing,
voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and
modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate
team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to
standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Masters degree in speech-language pathology
- Licensed SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY
- Arizona state licensure
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
Other attributes welcome:
- Vital Stimulation Certified
- Sensory Integration
As an MGA Therapist you can expect
- Competitive weekly pay
- Create your own work schedule - Full Time
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Telemedicine opportunity (training provided)
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Mentorship and skills training availableAll your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist, Location: Mesa, AZ
- 85204 , PL: 534377394Required
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Mesa , PEDIATRIC HOMECARE - Speech Language Pathologist -CFY-, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!