K-8 School Teacher
Company: Vertex Education
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Be the one who makes a difference!At Vertex Education we are a
team of high achievers, courageous leaders, and passionate
believers in changing lives through education. As a purpose-led
education services provider, our mission is destined to benefit
many and yet it starts with just one person inspired to work
together with us to make a memorable and meaningful difference for
our clients, schools, students, and communities. Be the one who
makes a differencewith us.
- Legacy Traditional Schools are hiring for 22/23 School Year!
- As a General Education teacher, you will have the opportunity
to change lives through education as you motivate students to
achieve academic excellence. You will provide direct instruction
using an accelerated, back-to-basics curriculum including Spalding
(reading & writing) and enVision Math as you:
- Create a classroom environment that cultivates learning,
engages the interests of the students and allows them to perform at
their very best.
- Utilize direct instruction techniques to guide our students
through a variety of activities designed to promote the social,
physical and intellectual growth that is needed for primary school
- Explore individual needs and give side-by-side support to
discover how each student best learns and develop personalized
solutions to each students learning style and abilities.
- Master our proven curriculum as you implement our philosophy of
education and guide the learning process and students toward the
achievement of the curriculum goals.
- Evaluate each students learning capabilities and celebrate
- Encourage students to uphold our values and model mature
behavior and good character in the classroom, on the school campus,
and throughout their lives.Meet the qualifications that set you up
- Have proven proficiency and experience in the subject of focus
and specialty area of this teaching position.
- Holding a bachelors degree in education, a current teaching
certificate within the state the position is located, a IVP level
one fingerprint clearance card, and passing a criminal history
- Creating positive, powerful energy that fuels our school
spirit. Filling our campuses with exceptional students and diverse
talent. Modeling our values, inspiring others and having fun.
Solving matters with composure, integrity and compassion. Immersing
yourself in significant connections with our students, parents, and
fellow educators. Having a passion for teaching others, helping
others learn, and celebrating their success. Participating in
events outside of normal hours and being active in the role when
light lifting, sitting, standing, moving throughout the campus and
traveling to other campuses as required.Be excited to be a part of
our team and grow your career with us!Be the one who enables us to
positively impact over 25,000 students across multiple states while
driving our growth forward so we can enrich even more lives. Be the
one who helps us achieve excellence for the 26 schools we support
with academics, finance, technology, human resources,
communications, marketing, facilities, construction, and food
services. Be the one who is a diverse thinker, a team player, a
smart risk taker, an innovator, and a difference maker by
encouraging others to climb higher and reach farther to further
- Be yourself surrounded by wonderful people who care about you,
value your unique skills, and lift you up.
- Be supported in your work by caring leaders and team members
who want you to succeed.
- Be empowered to make a difference and climb higher and reach
farther to change lives through education.
- Be well in all aspects of your life from your physical, mental,
and emotional wellbeing to your finances.
- Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses, with
unlimited flexible paid time-off for performance.
- Be able to care for your health and your family with
comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits and invest in
your future with 401(k) plans with a 6% employer match on your
- Enhance your growth and development with mentoring and money to
take training classes.
- Thrive in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment
where we treat others with fairness and respect, celebrate
diversity, and elevate equality and inclusion as an equal
opportunity employer.Be the one who makes a difference!With an
innovative mind, a hungry heart, and engaging spirit you can change
lives through education. Be a part of Vertex Education and lets
make a difference together. Apply Today!PandoLogic. Keywords:
Education Teacher, Location: Mesa, AZ - 85205Required
Keywords: Vertex Education, Mesa , K-8 School Teacher, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!