Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Our client is an award-winning semiconductor OEM developing RF
hardware components for mobile, wireless, defense, energy, machine
learning, and other applications. They are looking for Systems
Engineer with RF expertise to develop and support new and existing
The Systems Engineer will work alongside the RF product and
engineering teams to drive product development from design to
production. They will be responsible for providing depth and
comprehensive system level support to enable successful evaluation
and implementation of our client's RF products.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive compensation package with generous benefits.
- Exciting role focusing on RF innovations and new architectures
to push forward the state of wireless technologies for machine
- Company that places great emphasis on sustainability, DEI, and
integrity throughout business operations.
- Opportunity to work within and help expand the one of the
largest portfolios in the industry.
- High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire
professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make
- Work with a team of engineers to architect, develop, prototype,
and test RF systems.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Write and participate in reviewing of specifications.
- Act as a technical SME in systems/application engineering to
characterize new RF technologies and products.
- Provide high level oversight to technical and non-technical
entities in order to define requirements, guide product roadmaps,
and deliver solutions to meet project needs.
- Use DPD to characterize amplifiers and implement them into 5G
- Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with
- 3+ years of experience in engineering focused on RF systems or
applications. DPD background required.
- BSEE degree (MSEE/Ph.D. EE a strong plus).
- Proven experience with DPD implementation and signal
- Firm background working with digital signal processors,
spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and RF test and measurement
- Experience with ADS, AWR, or other relevant RF design
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability
to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying
skills and backgrounds.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Mesa , Systems Engineer, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!