Security Officer - Mall Security Guard
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring! $500 sign-on bonus ($250 after 30 days and $250 after
90 days of employment) if you have an active AZ guard license. Work
today, get paid today, with DailyPay! GardaWorld offers DailyPay -
a voluntary benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of
work.If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to
wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expensesYou've got the right skills. What you
need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree,
and we're hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse
work assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in
Professional training programs that cover every aspect of
delivering world class security services. And every industry counts
on us because we're the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are,
too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the
largest privately owned security services company in the world.
We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Shopping Mall Security Guard.At GardaWorld, we know
your compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly
starting rates for every market we're in. We're growing our team
here in Phoenix, Arizona.Compensation: $16 /hour $500 Sign on Bonus
with Active Guard Card License!Shifts: Shift 1 - Saturday/Sunday
2nd Shift 7a.m. to 7p.m. and Monday/Tuesday 2nd shift 3p.m. to
11p.m. (40 hours Full time)About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have an Arizona Guard Card licenseIf you want a real career
opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's
dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Mesa , Security Officer - Mall Security Guard, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!