Security Officer - Hiring Now
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring! $500 sign-on bonus ($250 after 30 days and $250 after
90 days of employment) if you have an active AZ guard license.
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!Every day is
different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments and flexible
schedules. We are leaders in Professional training programs that
cover every aspect of delivering world class security services. And
every industry counts on us because we're the very best at what we
do. Perhaps you are, too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld
stands out as the largest privately owned security services company
in the world. We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're
also growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If
you're a sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in
customer service, you can build a future here. We give you all the
tools you need to expand your skills and grow your career with
exceptional opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and
thrive - here, too, as a Part-Time Flex Security Officer!At
GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Phoenix, Arizona. Compensation: Based on
the site and shift covered / $16.00 - $18.00 $500 Sign on Bonus
with Active Guard Card License! Work today, get paid today, with
DailyPay! GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that
allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work. If you're hired for
a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait for a paycheck
again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses Shift: Flexible based on your
availability. Work when you want to work!
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You have availability and can work any shift, any day, within
the Phoenix Metro Area
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards. Your background:
- You have an AZ guard card.
- You have a clean driving record
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
even better! If you want a real career opportunity where you're
part of a dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success,
check us out. We're a global organization that embraces our
cultural diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and
sharing ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have
plenty of room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your
future with us today.QualificationsEducation
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Mesa , Security Officer - Hiring Now, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!