Master Specialist, Lean/Continuous Improvement
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Master Specialist, Lean/Continuous ImprovementLocation:Mesa, AZ,
US, 85212-9361Req ID 43246 - OSS Mesa, United StatesThe Master
Specialist, Lean/Continuous Improvement engineer identifies,
coordinates, and implements Lean processes and programs to support
business goals and objectives within a plant.Actions and
- Understands, teaches, and promotes the use of improvement
techniques through Lean and Six sigma principles.
- Works independently with general strategic guidance.
- Promotes and communicates lean activities throughout a plant
and product line.
- Develops the plant cost reduction plan with all plant
- Drives improvements in measures of performance through teams
and plant staff efforts.
- Assists with the success of the plant operations in its journey
towards industry 4.0, automatization and digitization.
- Provides training, mentoring, and guidance to more junior staff
- Develops and may lead medium to large projects including
defining scope, objectives, and methods.
- Thorough understanding and the ability to train others and
implement the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
- Uses manufacturing and financial measures to perform cost
- Represents organization through individual contact and formal
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels within the
plant. Proficient with PCs. Knowledge of computer programs
including Minitab, especially MS Excel including pivot tables and
- Basic understanding of Six Sigma preferred.Required experience:
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.Be part
of our ZF team as Master Specialist, Lean/Continuous Improvement
and apply now!DIVERSITY COMMITMENT:Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
are more than just words for us. They are at the core of the ZF Way
that propels our team members towards their utmost success. We
strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is a
natural reflex. We actively seek ways to remove barriers so that
every member of ZF can rise to their full potential. We aim to
embed this in our legacy through how we operate and build our
products as we shape next generation mobility, safety,
sustainability and social justice.With four generations across 118
nationalities in 41 countries, ZF combines a unique variety of
backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas. Together, we solve problems,
drive innovation and shape next generation mobility.Our company is
committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to
providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical
and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for
employment with us and are in need of accommodation or special
assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application,
please contact us. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be
considered on a case-by-case basis. ZF is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal
employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees.
Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless
of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status
protected by law. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer M/F/Disability/VeteranOur Commitment to DiversityZF is an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed
to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related
reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,
disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran
status, or any other status protected by law.Job Segment: Lean Six
Sigma, Six Sigma, Equity, Technical Support, Engineer, Management,
Finance, Technology, Engineering
Keywords: ZF, Mesa , Master Specialist, Lean/Continuous Improvement, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!