Company: Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Senior Associate Chemist-Mesa, AZ
As the Senior Associate Chemist you will be responsible for applied
research, develop and commercialization of new semiconductor
cleaners and etchants for advanced technology. In addition, you
will participate in pilot line manufacturing of new cleaners and
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for applied research & development and
commercialization of new post etch cleaners and selective etchants
for advanced IC technologies.
- Responsibilities include designing, lab testing and managing
new chemical products under rigorous business and customer
- Specific activities include: o Investigate and develop new
chemical formulations for cleaning integrated circuit wafers with
awareness of the status of the intellectual property field.
- Wet bench formulation and testing of new chemical formulations
to meet customer requirements.
- Assist in pilot line builds of successful beaker
- Manage existing product testing and qualification using
- Support thin film surface analysis using tools including
Ellipsometer, 4-Point probe, XRR, XPS, SEM, FIB/STEM
- Assist with IP searches and initial patent drafts.
- Generating and communicating product data and technical reports
internally and to customers
- Writing and delivering presentation at industrial conferences
- Doctorate in inorganic, physical or organic chemistry with at
least 10 years prior industrial research or post-doctoral R&D
experience in product development in semiconductor technology.
- Experience in developing and applying inorganic or organic
solution chemistry to meeting customer requirements.
- Understanding Si wafer device processing in wet processing tool
operation and process implementation.
- Experience with thin film surface analysis tools such as
Ellipsometer, 4-Point probe, XRR, XPS, TOF_SIMS, SEM, FIB
- Must have a strong comprehension of surface cleaning methods
- Must be proficient in design of experiments, technical writing,
literature search processes and methods and Intellectual property
processes and methods.
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively with peer and
Keywords: Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom, Mesa , Senior Chemist, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!