Company: Child Crisis Arizona
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*This position offers a $3,000 sign-on bonus! Child Crisis
Arizona believes that EVERY SINGLE CHILD MATTERS. Our mission is to
provide children and youth a safe environment free from abuse and
neglect by creating strong and successful families. If you truly
want to make a difference, look into one of our rewarding
careers!As a Bilingual Education Specialist, you will primarily be
responsible for overseeing the educational and developmental needs
of children.Essential Functions:
- Oversees the development of educational enrichment and support
for children in care.
- Supervises the completion of comprehensive educational and
developmental screenings as necessary.
- Manages the development and implementation of curriculum for
the preschool program including gross motor, fine motor, and
cognitive activities in a child-oriented environment.
- Assists in the development and implementation of Toddler
individualized and group developmental goals.
- Participates and contributes to ongoing information regarding
each child s cognitive and behavioral developmental needs.
- Plans and implements Preschool enrichment outings.
- Oversees meetings with teachers, maintains appropriate contact
with other agency staff and team members, participates and attends
IEP s to ensure the success of children in the educational
- Maintains records and provide monthly and quarterly tutor
statistics as required.
- Supervises the facilitation of Life Skills classes.
- Keeps Support Staff Supervisor informed of critical concerns
and requests assistance as appropriate.
- Models Center s expectation for sensitivity and competency
relating to diversity and cultural awareness.Education/ Experience:
- Must have Associates degree in Early Childhood or related
field. Bachelor s degree in social work or Child and Family
- Must possess 2 years experience with children in an educational
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess or able to obtain prior to employment a Level One
Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must be able to display verbal and written communication skills
that meet the requirements of the position and needs of
- Must have a clean 5 year MVR and be able to be added to the
Agency s vehicle insurance policy.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Computer experience in a Windows environment required.*Actual
pay rates are based on education and experience. Associated topics:
assistant preschool teacher, associate kindergarten teacher, baby,
child, daycare teachers, infant, pre kindergarten, preschool
assistant teacher, preschool teacher, toddler
Keywords: Child Crisis Arizona, Mesa , Education Specialist, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!