Company: Canyon Vista Recovery Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Therapist - Canyon Vista Recovery Center - Mesa, Arizona
The Therapist I is a part of the multidisciplinary team responsible
for providing direct clinical services to clients and their
families with most emphasis on completing Psychosocial Assessments;
providing individual, group and family therapy for clients;
facilitating psycho-educational training, family meetings,
discharge planning; assisting in program development; developing,
implementing, and reviewing Treatment Plans; and providing linkage
to outside resources.
* Conducts a psychosocial assessment and develops an initial
* Develops and implements treatment plans for client based on
assessment and coordinates any additional services needed, revising
* Conducts individual, group or family sessions as appropriate for
the treatment plan of the client.
* Applies psychotherapeutic techniques and interventions in the
delivery of services to individuals and families for the purpose of
treating such diagnosed emotional and behavioral disorders.
* Participates in multi-disciplinary treatment planning
conferences. Presents appropriate client information to the
treatment team. Recommends effective treatment interventions.
* Maintains a caseload as assigned.
* Develops and implements special client groups or program
* Timely prepares progress notes and treatment updates in the
medical record. Maintains all clinical documentation in accordance
with regulatory and accrediting standards.
* Ensures each assigned client has a structured and clinically
appropriate post care plan. Acts as Liaison to referral sources and
support of continuation of care.
* Provides crisis intervention to clients and families in acute
* Provides introduction and initial coordination of wide range of
community resources: financial, housing, legal,
social/recreational, occupational, spiritual and support
* May perform case management, discharge or after care planning as
Why Canyon Vista Recovery Center?
* Challenging and rewarding work
* Career development opportunities
* Supportive and responsive leadership
Canyon Vista Recovery Center offers a comprehensive benefit plan
and a competitive salary commensurate with experience and
qualifications. Qualified candidates should apply by submitting a
resume. Canyon Vista Recovery Center is an EOE.
Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply.
Summit BHC is dedicated to serving Veterans with specialized
programming at our treatment centers across the country. We
recognize and value the unique strengths of the military community
in supporting our mission to serve those who have served.
Job Type: Full-time%6635559%
Keywords: Canyon Vista Recovery Center, Mesa , Therapist, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!