Security-Part-time- Bell Bank Park
Posted on: January 17, 2023
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply
now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the
application process on the follow-up screen.
While on duty be constantly circulating throughout the
- Pedestrian and mobile patrol of facilities.
- Parking control access in and out of the park
- Responsible for the protection and safety of company assets,
patrons, and associates.
- Enforces and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service
policies and procedures.
- Enforce all departmental and organizational policies and
procedures and report incidents.
- Observe and report procedural violations and illegal
- Fill out departmental log forms, verifies all paperwork is
complete and turned in at conclusion of shift.
- Assists with fires, windstorms, floods, evacuations, and other
emergencies as directed.
- Provides security for special functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned around the park facility
- Conduct interior and exterior patrols within an office, complex
- Perform patrols around the perimeter.
- Check all personnel entering facilities.
- Log in all visitors, vehicles, and vendors.
- Maintain security, logs, and other records.
- Operate a hand-held radio, cell phone or other communication
devices as needed. Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., use power tools,
stand, and bend for long periods of time.
- Job may require work in adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule depending on event
including late nights, weekends and holidays as needed. Physical
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the
employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices
such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc.; occasionally
moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets,
and office machinery; constantly moves about the arena and event
sites before, during and after events to service clients and
supervise staff; constantly communicates via telephone, email and
in- person with others to exchange accurate information. Work
- The duties of this position are performed indoors and
occasionally outdoors in the weather conditions prevalent at the
time. The noise level in the work environments is usually moderate
to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Intellectual/Social demands:
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the
employee is continuously asked to multi- task under time limits.
Position requires constant attention to precise details and
accuracy of specified standards including following simple to
complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which
frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this
role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing
others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in
prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of
interpersonal skills including ability to direct/motivate/inform
staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve
conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally
Keywords: AEG, Mesa , Security-Part-time- Bell Bank Park, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!