Families FIRST - Assessment Clinician - Stapley-Sign on Bonus!
Company: Terros Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Families FIRST - Assessment Clinician - Stapley-Sign on Bonus!
# of Openings
Behavioral Health/Social Work
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging
opportunity for a Families FIRST Assessment Clinician at our
Stapley location in Mesa, AZ. This individual will impact the lives
of families trying to overcome the barrier of substance abuse in
order to reach family reunification and self-sufficiency. The
Families FIRST program gives back to the community by generously
sponsoring vulnerable children and families affiliated with all of
our programs, in providing gifts for children or other essential
household items to positively impact them during the holiday
season. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a
self-starter, organized, and compassionate. Terros Health is a
healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values
of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than five
decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for
life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide
primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and
connect individuals to the care they need. If you are interested in
working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations
that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage
you to apply! Recently awarded among Arizona's Most Admired
Companies in 2022
Terros Health is now hiring for a Full-Time Families FIRST
Assessment Clinician. ***New Hire Sign On Bonus: $2,000 if not
licensed; $3,000-$5,000 if licensed ***(cannot accept a temporary
license)**NEW COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION** ***Relocation Assistance
Offered For Out Of State New Hires - $6,500 within 30 days of
hire****** Sign On Bonus - New Hires Only*** Location: 1111 S.
Stapley Drive Mesa, AZ 85204 Bilingual in Spanish is a PLUS
(Additional Language Differential is Available) Starting at $22.52
for BHT level therapists$57,000+ for associate level
therapists$70,000+ for independent licensed therapists***Weekly
clinical supervision for associate level licensed
staff******reimbursement for licensure and renewals*** The Arizona
Families F.I.R.S.T. (AFF) Assessment Clinician works closely with
the Department of Child Safety (DCS) Specialist, the Terros Health
Service Team, and other collateral community contacts to engage AFF
referred clients. The engagement process includes conducting a
comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment in order to determine the
diagnosis and individual treatment needs of the client. The AFF
Assessment Clinician may complete assessments for AFF clients
referred from any of the Terros Health-contracted regions,
including Maricopa East, Maricopa West, Northern and Southern
regions. The AFF Assessment Clinician participates in the
development of the Service Plan through the service team format,
which strives to effectively meet the patient's/family's needs and
aims to result in improve health outcomes. This position is
responsible for providing evidence-based, therapeutic interventions
which may include outpatient counseling services for adults,
children, adolescents, families, couples and groups.
Assessment Clinician Duties Include:
- Prior to the assessment, reviews the
DCS referral and supplemental documents to gain insight about the
family system from DCS' perspective, including prior treatment
attempts, child safety threats related to substance use, and other
barriers to reunification.
- Conducts a comprehensive biopsychosocial and ASAM Criteria
assessment to identify whether the patient requires treatment, and
if so, the treatment level of care and supportive services
necessary to meet the patient's needs.
- Requests additional information from the referring DCS/DES
Specialist if the determination from the assessment is that
substance use disorder treatment is not recommended.
- Coordinates with the Care Coordinator to make referral to an
appropriate facility, should the ASAM Criteria assessment indicates
a need for stabilization services (medical detoxification).
- Completes care coordination activities as needed with other
entities to ensure individual client needs are identified, included
in the assessment, and addressed in the Service Plan.
- Achieves designated performance measures, health quality
measures, health outcomes, related to the Triple Aim framework.
Benefits & Wellness
- Multiple medical plans - including a no premium plan for
employees and their families
- Multiple dental plans - including orthodontia
- Financial well-being - 401(k) with a company match, interest
free medical line of credit, financial education, planning, and
- 4 Weeks of paid time off in the first year
- Wellness program
- Child Care Support Program
- Pet Insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program for the Whole Family
- Personal and family mental and physical health access
- Professional growth & development - including scholarships,
clinical supervision, and CEUs
- Employee perks and discounts
- Gym memberships
- Tuition at GCU and University of Phoenix
- Car rentals
- Bilingual pay differential
- Must possess a Master's degree, i.e., MA, MC, MSW, in a
behavioral health field.
- Arizona behavioral health license (other than LBSW) or eligible
for Arizona license from Arizona Board of Behavioral Health
- Must have ability to perform first aid or cardiopulmonary
resuscitation as necessary and appropriate.
- Knowledge in use of Electronic Health Record. NextGen a
- Experience working with diverse populations and bilingual
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must pass background check in accordance with Terros Health and
DCS requirements which includes, but is not limited to, no
restraining orders within the last 10 years.
- Must pass DCS Central Registry check without any disqualifying
- Must have valid Arizona driver's license, be 21 years of age
with minimum 4 years driving experience and meet requirements of
Terros Health's driving policy
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply
for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7
working days of assuming role.
- Must pass a TB Test. Physical demands of this position are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. COVID19
Precautions:Terros Health remains open for all our patients' health
and wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect
our employees and patients and to create a safe work environment.
Visit our website to learn more:
https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/ At Terros Health we care
about the safety of our employees and patients. We now require that
all new employees have the COVID 19 vaccine prior to establishing
employment. This represents our commitment to stopping the spread
of this disease and protecting our community. Thank you for helping
to protect our employees and patients. #Therapist #BehavioralHealth
#SocialWork #Psychology #SocialWork #HumanFamilyServices #ZR
Keywords: Terros Health, Mesa , Families FIRST - Assessment Clinician - Stapley-Sign on Bonus!, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!