Eligibility Enrollment Specialist - Stapley Healthcare Clinic - Mesa, AZ-Sign On Bonus!
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an Eligibility Enrollment Specialist at our Stapley location. Reporting to the Director of Eligibility and Enrollment, the ideal individual is flexible, compassionate and professional. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the opportunity you've been seeking.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. We engage people in whole person health through an integrated care delivery system, thus establishing a medical home for our patients. In caring for the whole person, we focus on overall wellness through physical health, mental health and substance use care. Our mission is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people through exceptional outcomes.
Terros Health is hiring a Full-Time Eligibility and Enrollment Specialist based at our Stapley Drive location in Mesa, AZ.
Bilingual Differential Pay Available!
Full Benefits, Including 401K and Generous PTO/PST (4+weeks)
$2,500 Sign on Bonus! External Candidates Only
* Accepts consumer referrals for assistance.
* Ascertains consumer benefit needs.
* Interviews consumers to complete application.
* Assists consumers with gathering all pertinent information for application processing and copying.
* Initiates, tracks and assists consumers during and after the application process.
* Service delivery expectations are 62.5% of paid time.
* Responsible for the monitoring of the completion of financial information forms and any benefit applications deemed appropriate for consumers.
Benefits & Wellness
* Multiple medical plans - including a no premium plan for employees and their families
* Multiple dental plans - including orthodontia
* Financial well-being - 401(k) with a company match, interest free medical line of credit, financial education, planning, and support
* 4 Weeks of paid time off in the first year
* Wellness program
* Child Care Support Program
* Pet Insurance
* Group life and disability insurance
* Employee Assistance Program for the Whole Family
* Personal and family mental and physical health access
* Professional growth & development - including scholarships, clinical supervision, and CEUs
* Employee perks and discounts
* Gym memberships
* Tuition at GCU and University of Phoenix
* Car rentals
* Bilingual pay differential
Apply with your resume at www.terroshealth.org
* Must have a minimum of a High School diploma or GED and least 1 1/2 years experience providing behavioral health services
* Associates in Medical or Behavioral Health preferred
* Previous AZ HEAplus experience- Required
* Associates/bachelor's degree in healthcare field- Preferred
* Experience in a health care setting- Preferred
* Customer service experience is value
* Must possess good communication skills
* Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role
* Must pass a TB Test Must be in compliance with Terros Health's policy for COVID-19 vaccination
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COVID 19 Precautions:
Terros Health remains open for all our patients' health and wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect our employees and patients and to create a safe work environment. Visit our website to learn more: https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/
At Terros Health we care about the safety of our employees and patients. We now require all new employees have the COVID 19 vaccine prior to establishing employment. This represents our commitment to stopping the spread of this disease and protecting our community. Thank you for helping to protect our employees and patients.
Keywords: Terros, Mesa , Eligibility Enrollment Specialist - Stapley Healthcare Clinic - Mesa, AZ-Sign On Bonus!, Other , Mesa, Arizona
here to apply!