Company: Copa Health
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Join the Copa Health Team Today! -Immediately Hiring an Intake
What You'll Get---When you join our team as a full-time team
member, you will receive:
- Limitless growth and career advancement opportunities
- Career development offered internally through our
Organizational Development & Learning Department
- Generous PTO program - up to 3 weeks off your first year with
continued accruals each pay period!
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Wellness Program - Offering access to an expert Health
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3,000
- Affordable health care plans: Medical, Vision, and Dental
- H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A. (with select medical plans)
- Free Short-Term Disability and Life/AD&D Insurance up to
- 403(b) retirement plans with company match.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary benefits: Long-Term Disability, Pet Insurance,
Additional Life/AD&D Insurance, and much more! Who We Need The
Intake Specialist is responsible for performing all aspects of
Copa's intake process, including efficient and effective handling
of inquiry calls, knowledge of and communication with referral
sources providing program information to individuals, agencies,
facilities, and professionals making outside referrals. Schedules
tours & intakes for multiple BHS Sites. Travel between assigned
sites to coordinate intakes & tours. You are hired to a position
not a location. You may be relocated based on the needs of the
JOB SUMMARY -(Including, but not limited to):
- Ensure the maintenance of departmental operations to achieve
compliance with contract requirements, accreditation, licensing and
monitoring standards, agency procedures, Federal/State/Local
regulations and all other licensing/regulatory agencies as
directed. Adhere to current training requirements and applicable
accreditation and licensing/regulatory standards and compliance
with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
(HIPAA) and Health Information Technology for Economic Clinical
Health (HITECH) requirements.
- Coordinate information and contribute to the successful
resolution of challenges. Ensure the confidentiality of written,
verbal and electronic communications pertaining to staff, families
of consumers and agency operations.
- Demonstrate and maintain professional and productive working
relationships with all agency departments, staff, board members,
individuals receiving services, families utilizing or inquiring
about services, funding sources and the community.
- Ensure the provision of quality services in Behavioral Health
Village Day Program and Employment Related Services departments.
Assist with the evaluation of results in relation to established
goals. - Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to
affect continual improvements in the department. -
- Ensure the accurate completion of administrative tasks to
include, but not limited to intake packets, gathering all required
referral information. Enter all required information in to NextGen
electronic files. Schedule time with enrolled members to update
annual required documentation on an annual basis. Adhere to current
- Attend meetings and actively participate in internal and
external committees. Perform special projects and committee tasks
- Be aware of individuals' physical restrictions and medical
- Demonstrate knowledge of modern principles, methods and
techniques of administration and program planning and
implementation. Maintain knowledge of resources that serve
individuals with disabilities and knowledge of funding
- Demonstrate ability to recognize and support the organization's
preferences and priorities as related to the mission
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties
may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
- Requires any combination of training, education, and/or
experience equal to a high school diploma or GED (General
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in the field of psychiatric
rehabilitation or two years' experience working with individuals
with Serious Mental Illness and other disabilities.
- Meet qualifications of a BHT (Behavioral Health Tech)
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources
- Successful completion of Copa Health training program.
- Substantial experience working with individuals with
disabilities in a vocational program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain fingerprint clearance and meet
agency personnel requirements.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet Copa Health driver eligibility requirements, as
- Must be able to provide/obtain proof of tetanus immunization
WORKING ENVIRONMENT (This position may include the following
situations)Sitting X - - - - - - - Standing X - - - - - Lifting -
-_50 lbs.__ - - - - - - - Typing X - - Pushing - X - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - Driving: Personal Vehicle -X - - -Driving:
Company Vehicle X - - - - - - - - -Travel: X - - - Other: X
Standard work schedule: -Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
-Starting Pay: $20.61 Copa Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by law. Pre-Employment Criminal
Background and Drug Testing Required. EOE
Keywords: Copa Health, Mesa , Intake Specialist, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!