Company: CAE Simuflite
Posted on: May 16, 2020
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the safe, efficient and effective dispatching of
the flight schedule utilizing all training resources like
Instructors, aircrafts, classrooms and simulators.
* Maximizing assets and mitigating cancellations is the primary
* Coordinate and ensure efficient execution by creating a
collaborative environment with the Training, Maintenance and
Customer Service departments.
* Adherence to all company and regulatory requirements.
* Continuous improvement on Dispatching Key Performance Indicators
* Provide Flight following to all required missions.
* Provide maintenance all necessary requests for inspections or
* Act as a role model and leading through example.
* Highly motivated focusing on customer service with emphasis on
* Review and analyse operational and production reports to ensure
that flight operations and processes are safe, efficient and
effective. Identify opportunities for improvement.
* Provide regular management reports as required.
* Documentation and publication of all dispatch related events.
* Email correspondence.
* Provide clear written communications as required.
* Dispatch Audits
* Instructor and Student ETA briefings
* Dispatch materials and supplies
* Training, currencies and required event attendance.
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
CAE is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please call: 972-456-8347. We will make a determination
on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case
As a Federal Contractor, CAE is required to participate in the
E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United
States. If you d like more information about your EEO rights as an
applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those
whose background and experience match the requirements of the role
will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we re proud to work
as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality,
colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for
ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender
Keywords: CAE Simuflite, Mesa , Flight Dispatcher, Professions , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!