Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver - home weekly
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in the fleet -
averaging $63,000 to $77,000* each year and making up to $0.62 per
mile* while driving 4,000 - 5,000 miles every week. Team Van
Truckload truck driver job overview
- $63,000 to $77,000* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $85,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.62 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Home weekly.
- 4,000 - 5,000 average miles per week, driven within all 48
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
and location Team Van Truckload truck driver truck driver
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be a formed team. Still need a CDL or more driving
experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it.Additional Team Van Truckload truck
driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Team
- The amenities you want - Nationwide facility network with free
parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi,
exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
- Constant support - Team driver advisors, current or previous
top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips.
- Leading technology - Tablets and custom Schneider mobile apps
enhance the driver experience inside and outside the cab.
- Position based out of Schneider's Indianapolis Facility and
- Learn more about Van Truckload and Team driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 12000
Keywords: Schneider, Mesa , Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver - home weekly, Professions , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!