Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true. To
ensure guest satisfaction and safety by providing efficient and
courteous servicing of guest requests; maintain guest service and
public areas in good repair. Ensure maximum resort profitability by
wise and efficient use of equipment, tools, and supplies.-- The
Resort prides itself in the level of personalized service we
provide.-- Therefore, we expect our staff to maintain a high level
of integrity and service and to always attend to our guests---
needs in a professional manner. Job Expectations: 1.---- Display a
pleasant, professional, and guest-oriented attitude at all
times.2.---- General knowledge of hand tools and small power tool
use.3.---- Maintain equipment used in a quality manner and use in
an appropriate safe manner.4.---- Be able to diagnose problems,
troubleshoot, and determine a course of action in order to
efficiently complete a task and restore it to working order.5.----
Understand guests/guestrooms' security, privacy, and
comforts.6.---- Comply with the resort and department codes,
policies, procedures, and regulations.7.---- Be willing to
participate in team efforts and communicate with fellow employees.
- General upkeep, preventative maintenance, and minor repairs as
needed to keep units in a like-new working condition, including but
not limited to plumbing, painting, tiling, electrical, carpentry
and furnishings replacement.
- Exterior painting and repairs as needed to the parking lot,
poolside area, buildings, and walkways.
- Preventative maintenance to equipment used by landscapers,
housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Organize and keep an inventory of stocked replacement
- Re-keys, replace, and repairs door locks as required.
- Repairs or replaces stove burners as needed.
- Replaces switches, plugs, circuit breakers and light fixtures,
light bulbs and heating and air conditioning filters, fan belts on
motors when needed.
- Provides minor repair to door and gate hinges.
- Oils and lubricates motors as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Participate in all required health and safety
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Follow all rules and regulations set forth in the latest
- Assist with any special projects as assigned by Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience:Minimum Education (or substitute
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification in plumbing, pool maintenance, painting
- HVAC and CPR certification preferredMinimum Experience
- 2+ years in a related fieldSkills Required:
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills Marriott Vacations Worldwide is
an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse
workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Mesa , Maintenance Tech, Professions , Pinetop, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!