Optometric Technician/Front Desk
Company: Ironwood Eye Care
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Looking for our next smiling face to help our patients with care
and compassion! We are a high end medical Optometry practice and we
love learning and staying on the cutting edge of treatment.
Your role would be part optometric technician, and part front desk.
You would work as a team with our current front desk/technician to
minimize patient wait times and get them through the pre-testing
process efficiently and with a smile on their face.
Our ideal candidate would be:
- High energy, positive, and friendly
- Someone who gains joy from connecting with and helping
- Good at follow-through and attention to detail to make sure every
patient's requests are followed up on every time.
- A team player willing take responsibility for keeping the office
organized and running smoothly.
- Reliable and responsible
Responsibilities of this role include:
1. Walking patients through the pretesting process in a friendly,
informative, and efficient manner.
2. Assisting doctors with Scleral contact lenses and medical
3. Maintaining a clean and well stocked exam, pre-test room, and
contact lens training area.
4. Assisting the doctor with contact lens fittings, new contact
lens wearer training, and scribing for medical examinations.
5. Preparing patient charts, answering the phone, and assisting
patients with check-in and check-out.
6. Processing contact lens orders and returns.
We are a growing practice and are always looking for candidates who
can show management/leadership potential to grow within the
practice. We prioritize personality and eagerness to learn over
experience, and encourage all applicants to apply regardless of
prior work experience.
Keywords: Ironwood Eye Care, Mesa , Optometric Technician/Front Desk, Professions , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!