Body Shop Estimator
Company: Larry H. Miller Collision Center - Mesa
Posted on: May 10, 2022
2040 West Riverview Auto Drive, Mesa, AZ 85201Automotive Body
Shop EstimatorGenerous Pay Plan + Great Benefits! Experience
Required Flexible Scheduling!State-of-the-Art Shop, No
Weekends!Walk-In Applicants are WelcomeAt Larry H Miller Collision
Center in Meza, AZ needs to hire an Automotive Body Shop Estimator
to inspect accident-related damaged vehicles and provide a cost
estimate of parts and labor to repair/restore to pre-collision
condition and more. Experience is required as well as a
determination to always put the customer first. We value our
employees and invest in their success! Larry H. Miller Collision
Centers are part of the Asbury Automotive Group which is one of the
largest public automotive retailers in the U.S. and is made up of
over 80 dealerships and nearly 30 domestic and import brands. Our
dealerships are located in 9 states, mainly in the southeast, and
are best known for their local brand names.We offer:
- Generous pay plan!
- Scholarship opportunities!
- Air-conditioned shop
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedule - 4-day work week
- Paid vacation
- Great opportunity for a successful career
- Extensive training program
- Positive Team Environment!
- Employee discounts on services and vehicle purchases
- Career advancement opportunitiesResponsibilities - Body Shop
- Greet customers and quickly assess their needs, understanding
the difficulty of their situation. Customer service is a top
priority; it's our job to turn that difficult situation
- Provide cost estimates for parts and labor
- Follow the job through the entire process right to final
- Handle all insurance-related communications
- Oversee parts ordering, keeping the customer updated through
- Quality control check before deliveryRequirements - Body Shop
- Automotive experience or Bodyshop background required
- Must be dependable!
- Must be detailed and efficient in writing a complete estimate
and completing supplements when needed
- Good computer, communication, and customer service skills
- Organized with a good work ethic and problem-solving
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment
will grant you priority approval!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and
be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity,
nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age,
gender orientation or other protected status.
Keywords: Larry H. Miller Collision Center - Mesa, Mesa , Body Shop Estimator, Professions , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!