Project Control Analyst
Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Details: Job Title: Project Controls Analyst V Location:
Mesa, AZ Duration: 12 Months
- In this role, you will work closely within the Infrastructure
Construction Management (ICM) Project Controls team and various
internal departments including Site Project Management teams,
Pre-Construction, Facility Operations, Finance, Accounting, Global
Data Center Connectivity, Sourcing and Operations Engineering,
- The role will support project cost management and risk
identification for both New Builds and Retrofit projects on the
- Provide pre-construction support during project approval phase,
provide historical cost data, assist in development of annual
contractor purchase orders.
- Manage internal project budget/schedule of values within
project management software, for monthly financial reporting on
multiple New Builds and Retrofit projects on campus.
- Manage external project budget and communications within
external project management software including commitment
management, change management, document control, etc.
- Manage monthly forecasts and cash flows, understand forecast
variances, develop monthly executive reports.
- Manage monthly vendor invoice review process within invoicing
software, including project management review, third party auditing
services, and communication with Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for accurate quarterly accrual reporting for all
existing PO's on campus, including communication with vendors and
- Facilitate change order routing and review processes within
project management software, content analysis, and executive
approval as required.
- Review project financial health with the management team each
month (via dashboards, budget software, schedule comparisons,
productivity reports, etc.).
- Management of Internal and Contractor Risk Register update &
contingency evaluation. Financial closeout of internal budgets,
Vendor POs, etc.
- Work closely with Site Scheduler to compare financial forecasts
and risks are in alignment with schedule updates.
- Assistance with programmatic initiatives, training, and
- BA/BS in construction management, engineering, or
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in construction and project
management for various construction programs.
- Experience in construction cost forecasting, accrual reporting,
Earned Value Management, application for payment reviews, and
construction scheduling and planning.
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Primavera P6.
- Experience with cost control tooling (such as eBuilder,
Procore, or others).
- Experience communicating financial status and schedule details
from multiple construction sites to executive management.
- 2+ years of field experience is preferred.
- Data center design and construction experience.
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Mesa , Project Control Analyst, Professions , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!