Project Controls Analyst, Data Center Design, Engineering & Construction
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Summary: In this role, you will work closely within the
Infrastructure Construction Management (ICM) Project Controls team
and various internal departments including Site Project Management
teams, Pre-Construction, Facility Operations, Finance, Accounting,
Global Data Center Connectivity, Sourcing and Operations
Engineering, etc. The role will support project cost management and
risk identification for both New Builds and Retrofit projects on
the specified campus. The site-based Project Controls Analyst will
be responsible for budget management, cost forecasting,
collaboration with scheduling team, and risk management for the
specific site. Excellent communication, organization, and
analytical skills are a must in this highly collaborative role. The
ideal candidate will have experience managing and analyzing cost
and schedule in large, multi-project construction programs. The
Project Controls Analyst will work closely with site Project
Management to report project health and influence the way the Site
Teams understand and mitigate project risks. This is a full-time
position based at a Data Center location, and includes
approximately 20% travel to other Data Centers and headquarters
office.Required Skills: Project Controls Analyst, Data Center
Design, Engineering & Construction Responsibilities:
- Provide preconstruction support during project approval phase,
provide historical cost data, assist in development of annual
contractor purchase orders.
- Manage internal project budget/schedule of values within
project management software, for monthly financial reporting on
multiple New Builds and Retrofit projects on campus.
- Manage external project budget and communications within
external project management software including commitment
management, change management, document control, etc.
- Manage monthly forecasts and cash flows, understand forecast
variances, develop monthly executive reports.
- Manage monthly vendor invoice review process within invoicing
software, including project management review, third party auditing
services, and communication with Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for accurate quarterly accrual reporting for all
existing PO's on campus, including communication with vendors and
- Facilitate change order routing and review processes within
project management software, content analysis, and executive
approval as required.
- Review project financial health with management team each month
(via dashboards, budget software, schedule comparisons,
productivity reports, etc.).
- Management of Internal and Contractor Risk Register update &
contingency evaluation. Financial closeout of internal budgets,
Vendor POs, etc.
- Work closely with Site Scheduler to compare financial forecasts
and risks are in alignment with schedule updates.
- Assistance with programmatic initiatives, training, and
alignment opportunities.Minimum Qualifications: Minimum
- BA/BS in construction management, engineering, or
- 7+ years of experience in construction and project management
for various construction programs.
- Experience in construction cost forecasting, accrual reporting,
Earned Value Management, application for payment reviews, and
construction scheduling and planning.
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Primavera P6.
- Experience with cost control tooling (such as eBuilder,
Procore, or others).
- Experience communicating financial status and schedule details
from multiple construction sites to executive management.Preferred
Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years of field experience is preferred.
- Data center design and construction experience.Industry:
InternetEqual Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate
based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with
applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with
disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance
or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at
Keywords: Meta, Mesa , Project Controls Analyst, Data Center Design, Engineering & Construction, Professions , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!