Company: La Mesa Rv Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
La Mesa RV A family owned and operated company, La Mesa RV was
founded in 1972. Our original location was in La Mesa, California.
We have recently relocated to Phoenix, AZ. Our business philosophy
is: Customers and Employees are the most important people in the
world. Putting this belief into practice has enabled James K, our
founder to guide LMRV on a path of growth and prosperity. LMRV has
grown over the years to become one of the largest multi-location RV
dealerships in the world and is recognized as a leader in the
industry.Apply to LMRV!! We offer a lot of room to grow
internally!LMRV is currently hiring for a Certified RV Technician
for our growing team. The ideal candidate has strong mechanical
abilities and is reliable and hard working.SUMMARY: Repairs coach
and appliance related problems in RVs within dealership and
manufacturer quality and time standards. Requires manufacturer
product-specific training.PAY: $28.00- $45.00 Depending on
Experience and Certification LevelSCHEDULE: 8:00 am- 5:00pm
Monday-Friday, Currently rotating every 4th SaturdayESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs repairs as outlined on repair order with efficiency
and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory time
allowances and standards.
- Diagnoses cause of malfunction.
- Examines vehicle to determine if additional safety or service
work is required.
- Advises service advisor immediately if additional work is
needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be
made or if estimate is not accurate.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts
availability and price.
- Saves and tags parts if the job is under warranty or if
requested by the customer.
- Road tests vehicle when required or refers to test
- Documents work performed and recommended on the repair
- Installs accessories as required.
- Attends manufacturer-sponsored training classes.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Supervises work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers RVs are kept clean; notifies service
advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the
appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and
manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition
as when they were received.
- Pre-employment screenings including background and drug
- RV Certification
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal,
state, and local regulations such as hazardous waste disposal; OSHA
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- No off-the-clock-work.If you are looking for a role within a
GROWING industry and a company that offers a family focused, FUN
corporate culture, competitive pay, healthcare coverage, 401K, PTO
and so much more then APPLY TODAY to learn more!!Come join our
FAMILY - where our core values are: Fun, Attitude, Make their day,
Integrity, Listen and qualitYPlease take a look at our website:
Keywords: La Mesa Rv Inc, Mesa , CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN, Professions , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!