Light Industrial - 2106S1-Metallic Process Technician - 2106S1-Metallic Process Technician
Company: Veterans Sourcing Group
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job Title: Metallic Process Technician
Job Location: Mesa, AZ
Job Duration: 12+ Months + Ext.
Clean, chemically treat, paint, and identify metallic
parts/assemblies, chemically etch, and prime parts for bonding. Set
up, operate, or tend plating or coating machines to coat metal
parts and assemblies with chromium, zinc, copper, cadmium, nickel,
or other metal to protect, etch, or specially treat surfaces.
- Successfully completing training is a contingency for this
- Candidates must be open to working 1st and 2nd shifts. Candidates
will be switched between these two shifts.
- There is an opportunity to go full-time for candidates that work
out well on an assignment
- Shift is 4x10s, Mon - Thu, 5 AM - 3:30 PM
- High potential for OT
- This is a safety-sensitive role that places applicants into a
random drug screening pool
- HM is open to communication: ***
- Candidate will be working with sheet metal and other potentially
- 1-5 things HM is looking for on resumes: baseline sheet metal
experience (they do have a sheet metal Boot camp), not asking for
an experienced mechanic but someone who's been around sheet metal
enough, HM is looking for consistency in employment, HM is looking
for someone with good communication skills who can speak in
complete thoughts, good grammar. BONUS POINTS for candidates who
have welding or paint processing experience
- Cool one-liner to share with potential candidates: work at the
home of the Apache helicopter
Keywords: Veterans Sourcing Group, Mesa , Light Industrial - 2106S1-Metallic Process Technician - 2106S1-Metallic Process Technician, Professions , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!