Market Delivery Unit - Product & Professional Services - Product Consultant (F) - IPP117
Company: TechDigital Corporation
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job Description: Facets and EDI System Analyst/ Developer
(PLEASE SUBMIT RESPONSES TO THE PRE-SCREEN QUESTIONS WHEN
SUBMITTING YOUR CANDIDATES - see below)
Max Vendor Bill Rate - *** (Use this vs rate card range)
Client Timezone: PST
Min 6 yrs of experience
Please submit these pre-screen questions when submitting your
1. Which version of facets have you worked?
2. Modules in Facets that the candidate is familiar with in the
order of preference?
3. Are you familiar with the data model for the above mentioned
4. Familiarity in Facets front end on a scale of 1-10
5. Familiarity in Facets back end on a scale of 1-10
6. Familiarity in Healthcare concepts? Scale 1-10
7. (Nice to have) Have you worked on Facets extensions?
8. (Nice to have) Have you worked on Facets batches?
9. (Nice to have) Have you worked on .NET projects, any experience
in developing Web/Windows application?
10. Have you worked on EDI?
11. If yes which EDI Transactions you are familiar with?
12. Are you familiar with writing backend queries? Scale 1-10
13. Familiar with writing System Use Case or Technical Designs or
Source to Target Mappings?
14. Years in experience with Facets?
3 Must Have's:
- Extensive working experience in Facets and EDI
- Must have good Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills Ability to write and
understand complex SQL and PL/SQL code
- Excellent Communication skills and client interfacing skills.
Ability to efficiently review requirements / solutions with
1.Job title WFHTEMP-FACETS/ EDI System Analyst / Developer 2.
Experience Minimum 6+ years in the skillsets required 4.Required
Skills Technical Skills-Facets - Membership, Facets - Provider,
Facets - Claims Domain Skills- ,Payer, EDI 834/837/835,PL/SQL
5.Nice to have skills Technical Skills- Domain Skills- 6.Technology
Facets 7. Shift Day (Client Timings - PST)
System Analyst / Developer
- Analyze requirement specifications and come up with System Use
case / High level design document
- Analyze current systems and data using multiple profiling
techniques and validate the need and accuracy of the
- Engage with the Business / IT stakeholders to refine the business
rules. Review the rules and secure alignment from business,
development team and QA team
- Perform impact analyses based on any changes to requirements that
may arise. Perform Data profiling using complex SQL queries to
validate the requirements / current state
- Be the requirements champion, during dev, QA and UAT phases for
providing support for any defects/observations.
- Work with *** Offshore delivery team for the deliverables
- Design / Develop solutions around Facets
- Review the design with BSC Stakeholders and secure alignment on
the solution being implemented
- Perform Unit testing on the solutions aligning with the Clients
- Perform code deployments to QA
- Support the QA / UAT and various other testing phases
- Support the Production deployment process and ensure that the
code components developed were successfully deployed in
- Healthcare domain, All EDI formats, particularly EDI 834, 835,
837, 270 and 271, System analysis, EDI development
- Facets - Membership, Facets - Provider, Facets - Claims
- Willingness to learn and adapt
Should have experience in interacting with the clients, providing
regular status updates. Update the client on the risk and issues.
Co-ordinate with onshore and offshore team . Track the overall
project delivery. Should be able to do estimation, Resource loading
etc. Should have excellent knowledge in FACETS and health care
industry. Involve Joint Application Development (JAD) discussion
with client team, understand the requirements.. Review requirements
received from client and do in-depth analysis on requirements and
its feasibility to come with System Use Case/High Level Design.
Should have strong knowledge in working with oracle database
(pl/Sql procedures, functions, triggers) Should have strong
analytical, technical and communication skills. 10.Job Location
Primary: USAZMESC01-Mesa - AZ USA, CLT Alternate: Remote, 11.Job
Type 45CW00 Business Associate 12.Demand Requires Travel? N
12.Certification(s) Required NA
Min. 6 Years of Experience
Years of Experience: Min 6 Years of Experience
Keywords: TechDigital Corporation, Mesa , Market Delivery Unit - Product & Professional Services - Product Consultant (F) - IPP117, Professions , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!