Company: Labtopia, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION - Lab Technician (1971)
Location: Mesa, AZ AreaPosition Summary:The Lab Technician is
responsible for analyzing samples of raw materials, in-process, and
final products. Essential Functions:
- Utilize a variety of lab equipment to ensure the identity and
quality of raw materials, in-process, and finished products
- Review and analyze test results to ensure and improve
- Maintain and update lab quality control processes and operating
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Work with internal and external customers to resolve
- Assist with routine maintenance and troubleshooting of
- Associates degree in Chemistry or related science field
- 3+ years industrial lab experience preferredSkills and
- Computer proficiency with lab software, Microsoft products,
etcType of Assignment:
- Direct HireShift Schedule:Wednesday - Saturday 5 AM - 3 PM
Salary:$20/hr + dependent on experience and qualifications.
Benefits:Extensive benefits package including paid holidays, paid
time off, and medical insurance benefits.
- Due to the high-volume of applicants, only candidates who meet
the requirements of the position will move through the interview
- This position does not offer C2C or H1-B sponsorship.
- Candidate acknowledges upon application that this position is
not eligible for per diem or relocation reimbursement.
Keywords: Labtopia, Inc., Mesa , Laboratory Technician, Professions , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!