RV Aftermarket Technician
Company: Blue Compass RV
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Are you ready for a change and to drive your career to the next
level? Start your journey with Blue Compass RV as we are looking
for an RV Aftermarket Technician to join our team and deliver
extraordinary customer experiences.
WHO WE ARE
Blue Compass RV is the fastest growing RV Company with more than
100+ RV dealerships across the country! We staff each dealership
with the best people in the business. We are known for the great
care we take with customers and associates alike. You are not just
an associate with our company, you are family.
Imagine working at a professionally and financially satisfying job
where you can make a positive impact on our organization and
customers every day. As a technician, you will perform repairs and
maintenance work in accordance with factory and dealership
specifications and time standards for an excellent customer
experience. Your work efficiency allows you the opportunity to
control your pay! We also offer a fantastic paid mentor program for
our more experienced technicians along with an apprenticeship
program for those just starting out in the industry.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
* Our state-of-the-art training programs offer our technicians
continued education, all paid certification, and opportunity for
future career growth.
* Paid Mentorship program
* Medical, dental, vision, disability, FSAs, and life
* Paid Time Off and paid holidays
* Employee assistance program
* Pet insurance
* Referral Program
* 5-day work weeks
* Legal coverage
The Role and Responsibilities: We are looking for technicians.
Skilled in all maintenance and repairs who thrive diagnosing
electrical, automotive, carpentry, HVAC, mechanical, and plumbing
problems. We are ideally looking for someone who is advanced in
diagnostic and repair skills. Previous RV experience a plus.
* Help install truck caps and do hitches
* Weight distribution hitches
* Full wire break controllers
* 5th wheel hitches
* Demonstrate the ability to Inspect and repair single/tandem-axle
trailers, tow bars, hitches, and car-top carriers.
* Repair damaged panels, axles, suspension and associated
* Fabricate trailer fixtures, including surface preparation,
cutting of steel/aluminum, welding and painting.
* Basic mechanic skills.
* Truck cap installer.
* Wiring brake controls
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Minimum of 1 year hitch, trailer experience preferred.
* Knowledge in trade field
* Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer
* Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive
* Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
* Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment along with
prior RV technician experience.
* May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive
* Most work is performed outdoors and employee is exposed to
various weather conditions.
* Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class service
experience at every step along their ownership journey, especially
in RV unit repairs.
* Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of technical knowledge
and expertise to help repair and maintain RV units to the highest
factory and dealership standards.
* Communication: Clearly and effectively communicate technical
information regarding customer RV units to Service Advisors.
* Accountability: Comply with all manufacturer standards of quality
and timeliness for repairs and maintenance work and ensure that all
estimates and work orders are accurate.
* Safety: Understand and comply with all federal, state and local
regulations that affect shop operations, such as handling and
disposal of hazardous waste, OSHA, and use of safety and health
personal protective equipment.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive
compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance,
consider joining the Blue Compass RV organization. Our interview
process typically includes a phone interview, in-person interviews,
background check, reference check, driving record review and a drug
screen. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the RV
industry... apply with us today!
Blue Compass RV is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a
drug- and alcohol-free workplace. Some positions may require
applicants to possess a valid driver's license and have a good
Keywords: Blue Compass RV, Mesa , RV Aftermarket Technician, Professions , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!