Field Service Representative III - OCONUS (Contingent Upon Award)
Company: MD HELICOPTERS, INC.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Mesa HQ - AZ - Mesa, AZ
4 Year Degree
Up to 90%
International Position is contingent upon award of the project
The Field Service Representative III will provide domestic and
international onsite technical and maintenance assistance to
customers on a wide variety of technical applications, fields, and
complexities pertaining to company product lines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Required to support customers over the phone in a timely manner
7 days a week.
- Provide technical support on all MD Helicopters products.
- Act as field consultant and technology expert in resolving
unusually difficult technical, maintenance, and service
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend
- Initiate requirements for design or operational changes to
improve cost of operation and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide in-depth on-the-job training to customer personnel in
operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and inspection of company
- Act as a liaison between the Company and the customer to
monitor customer activities and procedures.
- Act as a liaison between customer and internal departments to
obtain approvals for repairs and procedures above and beyond
standard maintenance instructions.
- Liaison for the company to keep customer informed in regards to
new products and product improvements.
- Up to 90% travel may be required. Travel may include domestic
and/or international locations such as Lebanon or the other
countries in the Middle East.
- Individual may be required to travel within the Middle East or
other international sites, and perform work-related duties in
extreme environments and austere living conditions.
- Able to work outdoors in the Middle East environmental
conditions and temperatures in excess of 120 degrees.
- Be available for assignment to OCONUS sites for extended
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Logistics, Engineering,
Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Business
Management from an accredited 4-year College or University; and 10
years of work-related experience; OR
- Master's Degree in Technical or Business Management from an
accredited college or university and 10 years of direct
work-related experience; OR
- 15+ years of defense/industrial or acquisition experience in
the field of expertise in lieu of a degree.
- Possess unique capability or experience not available under the
basic labor categories set forth in Section B of the contract.
- Work performed in an office and out of country settings.
- Exposure to environment such as loud noise, dust, odors and
- Occasionally required to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about
- The ability to get along with others and work in a team
- Access to Export Control Information.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in
- Must be a US Citizen or a US Lawful Permanent Resident
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12
months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of
the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental
job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job
functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification
to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform
this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills,
aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The
requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of
knowledge, skills, or abilities.
MD Helicopters, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to
minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities,
sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Keywords: MD HELICOPTERS, INC., Mesa , Field Service Representative III - OCONUS (Contingent Upon Award), Sales , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!