Sales Associate MH
Company: Cal-Am Properties Inc
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionThis Sales individual will be selling our
products in three different communities all relatively close to one
another. The compensation for this position is an hourly rate of
$16.50 per hour plus commissions unto $70K per year plus benefits
and paid time off.General Accountabilities
- Studies Resort/Community listings, becoming familiar with
properties for sale and surrounding market.
- Meets with prospective clients and solicits listings.
- Accompanies prospects to Resort/Community sites, quotes
purchase price, describes features and discusses conditions of sale
or terms of the lease.
- Draws up purchase contracts, leases, and negotiates offers on
- Assists buyer and seller in obtaining pertinent information or
services such as finance, maintenance, repair, or obtaining an
- Obtains pictures and measurements of rooms to include in a
newspaper advertisement and booklets listing descriptions of
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently.
- Inspects Resort/Community to determine if repairs are needed
and notify the owner.
- As part of community outreach, building strong resident
relations with ongoing communications and an all-encompassing
attitude of courteous, respect, and customer service to
self-generate sales.Job Qualifications
- Beginner to intermediate computer skills
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 Years, or equivalent combined education
- Minimum Field of Expertise: No license required, real estate
license does not have to change brokers
- Preferred Education: Associate Degree or technical school
- Preferred Experience: 4 years
- Availability to work weekends#109#CAHP
Keywords: Cal-Am Properties Inc, Mesa , Sales Associate MH, Sales , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!