District Sales Manager
Company: Cal-Am Properties Inc
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Find out why Cal-Am Properties sets the standard for workplace
satisfaction! For more than two decades we have built our
reputation on developing and servicing properties throughout the
United States.Pay: $ 65,000 Salary + annual commissions up to
$50,000Job SummaryDSM - The District Sales Manager's primary
function is to directly manage Sales and Marketing for the
properties in the district. This is a results-driven, leadership
position. The overall goal is to achieve a high rate of new and
used home sales, which in turn creates occupancy through attracting
prospects that meet Cal-Am standards.General Accountabilities
- Reports to Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
- Recruits, hires and trains district sales managers and
- Understands Sales contracts.
- Works with Regional construction manager to ensure homes are
- Works with RSM on new home inventory.
- Responsible for New and Used home sales quotas for the
- Must be a team leader
- Runs weekly conference calls with the team.
- Completes reporting for RSM and National Sales Manager.
- Finds and hires vendors to rehab used inventory.
- Works in partnership with Regional Operations Manager to ensure
we are meeting occupancy goals.
- Provides leadership and training to one to two sales managers
that report to DSM
- Spends three days a week minimum at the communities, ensuring
they meet all of our sales and marketing guidelines and
role-playing with the sales team.
- Manages Open Leads reporting database to closely monitor
closing ratios and lead generation.
- Completes weekly sales reports.Job Qualifications
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft applications
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 Years, or equivalent combined education
- Preferred Education: Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred Experience: 4 years in District Sales Manager
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities;
Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time
efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions;
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens
and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to
questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits
work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents
numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to
requests for service and assistance.
- Interpersonal Skills - Listens to others attentively; Remains
open to others' ideas and tries new things; Maintains
confidentiality; Maintains relationships with others.Skills:
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals and professional journals.
- Ability to write reports and business contracts.
- Proficiency in executing sales skills, such as generating sales
leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects, and
- Must have the ability to operate an automobile. Must have a
valid state-approved driver's license.
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing,
advertising, and sales-related circumstances, including using
Craig's List, Google and other search engines, and navigating the
internet and websites.
- Must have attention to details.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be team-oriented and self-motivated.#CAHP
Keywords: Cal-Am Properties Inc, Mesa , District Sales Manager, Sales , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!